Podcast | High Value Sales Show with Malcolm Lui and Jason Forrest
Episode - WTF! Why Training Fails and More – Jason Forrest – Forrest Performance Group
Jason Forrest, the CEO of Forrest Performance Group, grew his company's revenue from $1.9 million in 2014 to $3.4 million in 2017, an 81% increase. Forrest Performance Group provides sales, management, and corporate training programs.
In this interview with Eversprint's Malcolm Lui, Jason shares how he and his team accelerated their high-value sales by:
Being really clear on how they are different from other corporate training providers along three dimensions. Creating the best places to work environment, as you can't scale if you're constantly losing people and hiring to replace them. Practicing what they preach in-house first, before offering it to their clients.
- About FPG
- How FPG differs from the competition
- The three biggest drivers of FPG growth:
1. You are really clear on how you are different from the competition what you offer
2. Creating an environment is a fantastic place to work
3. Practice what we preach
- How FPG become a Best Place to Work
- Six Human Needs psychology
- FPG Growth Targets and how to achieve them
- Why Training Fails book
- FPG Marketing Strategies
- FPG Ideal clients and what's the best way for them to reach you and your team
OR, use your favorite listening apps like...
About the Podcast
Listen in as Malcolm Lui of Eversprint.com speaks with C-suite and senior execs about how they accelerated their high-value sales.
Connect with Eversprint