It’s time. Time to stop with the endless excuses and finger-pointing.
How to Recruit Great SALESPEOPLE
At FPG, we’ve learned one, key fact: you MUST think differently to achieve different results.
Spots Are Already Filling Up for This Event
So, if you have any interest in turning around the sales efforts and results for your organization you must act now.
Do not miss this chance to learn How to Recruit Great Salespeople.
What You Will Learn
Are you wanting to recruit great salespeople? You need to hear this. I have hired several hundred salespeople and I want to share with you all the different platforms that you can use, as well as the pros and cons of each recruiting.
Finding great salespeople can be overwhelming with all of the options that are available, but it doesn't have to be. So regardless of your recruiting budget, there is an option for you!
I have used external job boards, in-house H.R. departments, hiring events, my executive assistant, a low-cost virtual assistant, a low price recruiter, and a very expensive headhunter.
Pros & Cons of Utilizing
External Job Boards
Job Openings Internally
In-House HR department
Low-Level Recruiting Agency
Partnering with FPG
General Recruiting Agency
Mary Marshall Forrest and I want to share with you everything that we know. During the webinar, we will give you everything that we know about the different platforms that you can leverage to hire great salespeople.
Click below to sign up now and push yourself to become a better version of you.
Jason Forrest has disrupted the sales training industry by creating the first training program that changes behavior. This is done through 1) teaching tactical real-world processes; 2) the language of persuasion, 3) removing the mental leashes that hold people back, and 4) through a program-based training approach.
This philosophy is what led his Warrior Selling® and Leadership Sales Coaching programs to be ranked in the top 2 and 6 of the World’s Top Sales Development Programs, by Global Gurus. His provocative style of speaking his truth ranks him as number 5 on the Global Sales Guru list.
Jason is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the science of influence and behavioral change. He is also a Practitioner in Accelerated Evolution, the psychology of removing fear in high performers. Jason is on a mission to ignite pride, purpose, and respect to professional selling.Join Now
Mary Marshall Forrest
Mary Marshall Forrest is the President and Chief Learning Officer of FPG, the creator of Warrior Selling® and Leadership Sales Coaching which are ranked number 2 and number 6 out of the World’s Top Sales Development Programs, by Global Gurus.
Mary Marshall is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the science of influence and behavioral change. She is a Practitioner in Accelerated Evolution, the psychology of removing fear in high performers. She is also a Practitioner in Theta Healing, the psychology of removing energetic blocks that create physical and emotional limitations.
Mary is on a mission is to teach the mindset, process, and language of sales leadership.Join Now
The Ten Ways We Are Different Than Other Recruiting Companies:
1. A Sales Only Recruiting Company - vs. our competition that sometimes recruits salespeople but mostly other positions,
2. A Sales Training Company First - so we know how the best salespeople think, speak, and act vs. our competition that just guesses based on their resume,
3. Aggressive Outreach to Top Salespeople - convincing them to leave their companies vs. our competition that just creates job postings and waits for people to contact them,
4. Tough Psychological and Behavioral Interview Questions - vs. our competition that just sends you candidates without actually interviewing them,
5. Top Sales Professionals as Headhunters Closing Candidates to Work For You - vs. our competition using non salespeople to sell your company,
6. A Behavioral Sales Assessment to Remove Your Risk - vs. our competition just throwing you a candidate and hoping they stick,
7. A 90-Day Onboarding that's #2 in the World - vs. our competition that hopes that your new salesperson starts learning how to sell your product or service fast,
8. One-on-One Coaching with Your New Recruit for 13 Weeks - vs. you dividing your time between your new and existing salespeople,
9. A Flat Fee - vs. our competition that charges you a percentage that creates uncertainty in your finances,
10. A Performance Guarantee - vs. our competition that doesn't care about your money.
Are You Ready for The Next Step in Your Sales Career?
You're always looking for ways to advance your career as a highly motivated, successful sales professional.
FPG Sales Recruiting is the perfect partner for you.Apply Now
Our Sales and Sales Leader Recruits Will Outperform Half Your Team In 6 Months!
Forrest Performance Group
We'll Find, Attract, and Train Your Next Salesperson Like They Are Our Own.
Address: 212 S Main St, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76104, United States