Book a Meeting

Join Our Next Webinar

How to Close a Sale

You can have the best product or service with the best value. But it doesn't really matter if your prospects don't say yes to moving forward with you. You can ask the best discovery questions and have the most impeccable selling message, but you won't get credit if you fall short on the final close.

Register Here

Spots Are Already Filling Up for This Event

So, if you have any interest in turning around the sales efforts and results for your organization you must act now.

Do not miss this chance to learn How to Close a Sale.

Jason Forrest Mary Marshall Forrest FPG Webinars

  290,383+

Students Enrolled

  60 Minutes

Webinar

  10,000+

Stories on FPG

Learn More

Watch The Preview For This Webinar

 
Learn More

What You Will Learn

 What you've learned from other sales trainers that just doesn't work in the real world.

 How closing someone is doing something for them and not to them.

 Mary's favorite question that leads the prospect to tell her exactly what she needs to say to be closed by her.

 My favorite closing question that will give you the greatest return.

 How to handle the toughest objections, such as I need to think about it.

 The one thing that the top 1% of sales professionals say and do based on the research that the other 99% are not doing.

 A simple three-step process that I personally use has the highest conversion rate

 & more...

Look, all human beings are moving away from pain and towards life improvement and a Sales Warrior's mission is to liberate them from any indecision. You can't serve your customers if they don't ever get to buy from you and you can't get them to buy from you if you don't master the close. 

So register now so we can show you how to do that. For your customers. See you soon.

Join Now

Jason Forrest 

Jason Forrest has disrupted the sales training industry by creating the first training program that changes behavior. This is done through 1) teaching tactical real-world processes; 2) the language of persuasion, 3) removing the mental leashes that hold people back, and 4) through a program-based training approach. 

This philosophy is what led his Warrior Selling® and Leadership Sales Coaching programs to be ranked in the top 2 of the World’s Top Sales Development Programs, by Global Gurus. His provocative style of speaking his truth ranks him as number 5 on the Global Sales Guru list. 

Jason is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the science of influence and behavioral change. He is also a Practitioner in Accelerated Evolution, the psychology of removing fear in high performers. Jason is on a mission to ignite pride, purpose, and respect to professional selling.

Join Now
 
 

Mary Marshall Forrest

Mary Marshall Forrest is the President and Chief Learning Officer of FPG, the creator of Warrior Selling® and Leadership Sales Coaching which are ranked number 1 and number 2 out of the World’s Top Sales Development Programs, by Global Gurus.

Mary Marshall is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the science of influence and behavioral change. She is a Practitioner in Accelerated Evolution, the psychology of removing fear in high performers. She is also a Practitioner in Theta Healing, the psychology of removing energetic blocks that create physical and emotional limitations.

Mary is on a mission is to teach the mindset, process, and language of sales leadership.

Join Now

Your Sales Success Is Our Score Card

 
 
 

Get Your Competitive Edge…And Keep It!

Browse All Training Programs

Forrest Performance Group

We recruit, train, and send out dedicated Sales Professionals to make your sales without sacrificing overhead.

 212 S Main St, Suite 200
Fort Worth, TX 76104, United States
 Phone: 1-800-821-3956