Running a business or organization is always better when we have the right mentors, coaches, and trainers to improve our processes, sales, and workforce quality. That is why it’s crucial to remember and acknowledge the value a coach brings to a business. In this episode, host Michael Zipursky interviews author and the Chief Culture Officer of Forrest Performance Group, Jason Forrest about his career journey in consultancy and how his consultancy is improving company cultures, redefining trainings, and transforming lives within an organization.
- What does a Chief Cultural Officer actually do?
- From a solo consultant to building a business with a lot more human capital and great marketing strategies
- Why Training fails: how FPG can help clients to succeed and to achieve that true ROI
- Jason’s pricing strategies and thoughts around pricing as the business evolves
- The importance of working with a coach
- The Mindset of a Sales Warrior book
OR, use your favorite listening apps like...
About The Consulting Success® Podcast
Welcome to the Consulting Success Podcast, hosted by entrepreneur, coach to Elite consultants, and CEO of Consulting Success Michael Zipursky. On this podcast, you'll find interviews with high-performing successful consultants where we cover proven principles, strategies, and mindsets to attract clients, increase your income, scale your consulting business and live a life of true freedom and meaningful success.
Connect with Michael Zipursky