The world has been taken aback by the coronavirus pandemic. Businesses, regardless of industry, have been affected. As a salesperson, how do you become a warrior during the coronavirus outbreak? Jason Forrest works for a company called FPG which stands for Forrest Performance Group and one of their programs is Warrior Selling®.
- About Forrest Performance Group
- There are four different levels of sales professionals
- We need more warriors to protect the customers and the organization
- What are the characteristics of a Sales Warrior
- Salespeople procrastinate for several reasons
- The importance of removing your mental leashes
- P(erformance) = K(nowledge) – L(eash)
- Four types of Mental Leashes
OR, use your favorite listening apps like...
About The Sales Evangelist Podcast
Donald Kelly is the host of the popular sales podcast, "The Sales Evangelist". He is the founder of The Sales Evangelist Consulting Firm where he helps small companies develop killer sales processes to scale their business and increase growth. Donald is also an award-winning speaker, sales trainer, and coach. He's a big fan of traveling, South Florida staycations, and high-quality family time. Donald has a belief that “anyone” can sell if they have the desire and receives the proper training.
This is by far the most energetic, actionable, and relevant sales podcast you will ever listen to! With more than 1,200 episodes and 2.5 million all-time downloads, host Donald Kelly and his expert guests will not only educate but entertain you throughout the entire show. During each episode, you are guaranteed to hear new strategies that will help you close more deals.
Connect with Donald Kelly